04/15/2018 17:43

Report Graffiti

Prompt reporting of graffiti by citizens greatly improves cleanup response times and provides valuable information for the prosecution of the taggers. As always, call 9-1-1 if you witness a crime in progress.

Where to Report Graffiti...

On Public Property

City Property (signs, garbage cans, etc.)
City Parks:
State Property (including buildings, bridges or parks):
  • Call 360.725.0000
PSE Power Boxes:
  • Call Puget Sound Energy at 1.888.225.5773
Qwest Boxes:
  • Call Qwest Repair Services at 1.800.573.1311
Pacific Disposal Carts:
  • Call Pacific Disposal at 360.923.0111

On Downtown Businesses

  • Call the Downtown Ambassadors at 360.570.3900

On Your Property

It is the responsibility of the property owner to clean graffiti on their property. It is advised that graffiti is removed as quickly as possible to prevent recurrence.
Property owners may file a police report at 360.704.2740
For more information and help:
Edited 05/08/2018