Prompt reporting of graffiti by citizens greatly improves cleanup response times and provides valuable information for the prosecution of the taggers. As always, call 9-1-1 if you witness a crime in progress.
Where to Report Graffiti...
City Property (signs, garbage cans, etc.)
- Call 360.570.3737 or submit a service request
- Call Parks, Arts, and Recreation at 360.753.8380 or submit a service request
State Property (including buildings, bridges or parks):
- Call 360.725.0000
PSE Power Boxes:
- Call Puget Sound Energy at 1.888.225.5773
- Call Qwest Repair Services at 1.800.573.1311
Pacific Disposal Carts:
- Call Pacific Disposal at 360.923.0111
- Call the Downtown Ambassadors at 360.570.3900
It is the responsibility of the property owner to clean graffiti on their property. It is advised that graffiti is removed as quickly as possible to prevent recurrence.
Property owners may file a police report at 360.704.2740